Mohamed Jesow is a scam

Company name: Jesow Accounting & Income Tax   

 Old address:

Mohamed Ali Jesow, BSC., MSA                                  

Address: 1665 Bloor St W,

Toronto ON, M6P 1A6

Phone: +1 416-588-8774 

Fax: (416) 840-1026

Email: majesow@gmail.com


New address: 

BSMT-2192 DUNDAS ST WEST (NEW LOCATION), Parkside Dr, Toronto, ON M6R1X3
(416) 588-8774


Before I share my experience with Mohamed Jesow and his firm I’d like to let you learn a little concerning me. I'm a married person who has two kids. Because my wife doesn’t work, I’m the sole earner in my family. I spend rest of the day with my children after work. That's the primary motive why I took the service of an accountant for my tax work. In addition, the company I am in is growing rapid with lots of transaction completed per day, nearly all of which are not so effortless. This is the further basis I looked-for an efficient accountant with ample come into contact with. As per as thinking I Googled for an accountant nearby house and found the Jesow Accounting, which is operated by Mohamed Jesow, who claimed to have several years of expertise in doing tax work for purchasers in Canada. All those sayings were not anything but fake. Yet when I’ve had this insight it was too late to overturn what occurred.

You know Canada Revenue Agency is stern in the case of income tax information submission. Your income tax work would lose its legitimacy exactly at the moment any kind of abnormality is found. In addition the paperwork is to be carried out following guideline and with accordance to CRA policy. Mohamed gave me his word that all my tax work would be completed in the shortest time achievable with right care. So I don’t require to be tensed as the work is now upon him. I believed him and approached to pay. Now nearly all of my transactions are completed using a credit card. No surprise when I got confused to hear his request of money only. At that moment I failed to comprehend why he exclusively accepts cash. At any rate, I compensated him in cash.
Although I was told that the tax work would be done in the soonest time viable, it took a while. However I didn’t mind since it’s alright as I was competent to file my tax details by the deadline. Mohamed was salaried rest of the price according to our bond. The last of the payments were completed in cash as well. After a few days of submitting my income tax work a CRA official rang me to tell that my paperwork was not made accurately. In single sentence, my tax work is not acceptable that's what he said. If the documents are prepared again with valid information following CRA regulation I would get the pass. I had supplied all the considered necessary information and papers to my accountant, Mohamed Jesow, hence it was obviously his work that led me to this case. Moreover, you will be contacted in the first place for your tax work, not your lawyer or accountant; since you are the taxpayer.  

The next thing I did was I went to Jesow Accounting office and requested for an explanation from the proprietor, Mohamed Jesow. He was informed about all the faulty works done. He had no scope for being astounded when I inquired him for corrected work. But surprisingly Mohamed Jesow demanded to be repaid. It is not reasonable from any side as it was not a fresh work and the CRA refused to receive the same work. This is wrong and rip-off. As I repeated the facts he lost temper. At a stage he was trying to daunt me. I left this dishonest person’s workplace thereafter.

This sort of rip off is not tolerable by any mean. Eventually I went to a new accountant, and have my work completed there. That means I had to recompense more than once for the same work. Mohamed Jesow and his agency are legally responsible for this. Stay away from this crook if you don’t wish to lose your cash.

5 comments:

  1. I had the same problems with mohamed jesow
    I hope no one is going to experience the same thing I experienced

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not quite sure about that. No action has been taken against this Jesow guy yet. It's time that the authority pays attention.

      Delete
  2. I urge everyone to send a copy of this blog to revenue Canada so they can start investigating him for tax fraud

    ReplyDelete
  3. This guy is very rude, I called him and asked him about the info posted here and he cursed at me

    ReplyDelete
  4. DON'T TRUST MOHAMED JESOW, I WAS ALSO SCAMMED BY THIS GUY, HE TOOK MY MONEY AND RUN AWAY, STAY AWAY FROM HIM, THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF OTHER TAX ACCOUNTANTS OUT THERE.

    ReplyDelete