Mohamed Jesow stole my money

Company name: Jesow Accounting & Income Tax   

 Old address:

Mohamed Ali Jesow, BSC., MSA                                  

Address: 1665 Bloor St W,

Toronto ON, M6P 1A6

Phone: +1 416-588-8774 

Fax: (416) 840-1026

Email: majesow@gmail.com


New address: 

BSMT-2192 DUNDAS ST WEST (NEW LOCATION), Parkside Dr, Toronto, ON M6R1X3
(416) 588-8774

It may possibly be better for the visitors to find out a little about me in advance I get started. I'm a married person who has 2  kids. My partner is a housewife, thus I'm the lone working individual in family. After my work, all my time is allotted for my kids. That's the first reason why I took the service of an accountant for my income tax work. More importantly, my business is a escalating one so there are a lot of tricky dealings that are to be done and recorded suitably. This is the other source I needed an efficient accountant with sufficient encounter. As per as thinking I Googled for an accountant nearby house and found the Jesow Accounting, which is run by Mohamed Jesow, who claimed to have several years of expertise in doing tax work for buyers in Canada. Nevertheless, all this information is nothing close to to the realism. I had nothing to do at the second when I realized that.

You know Canada Revenue Agency is rigorous in the case of income tax information submission. Your income tax work would lose its validity right at the moment any sort of misdeed is found. In addition the paperwork is to be completed following guideline and with accordance to CRA rules. I was sure again and again by Mohamed that there wouldn't be any lacking in the work. Thus, I require not be fret about the quality of the work. I didn't disbelief his words. Today nearly all of my transactions are completed using a credit card. I was overwhelmed to hear that he will  only accept hard CASH! I should have sensed why he only calls for cash rather than credit card but I couldn’t. Anyhow, I went onward and the transaction had been completed.

Although I was informed that the tax work would be done in the soonest time viable, it took a while. I was not troubled at all, because it's alright as long as I can submit my paperwork by the deadline. Mohamed was paid rest of the fee in accordance to our contract. The last of the payments were made in cash as well. Few days later of submission a CRA representative called me and informed me that some information in my credentials is hazy and selected credentials appeared to be faked. In single sentence, my income tax work is not acceptable that's what he said. The submission will be successful only if the whole work is fixed and submitted yet again. I had supplied all the needed information and papers to my accountant, Mohamed Jesow, therefore it was apparently his work that led me to this case. Moreover, you will be contacted in the first place for your tax work, not your lawyer or accountant; because you are the taxpayer.  

The next thing I did was I went to Jesow Accounting office and requested for an clarification from the possessor, Mohamed Jesow. He was informed regarding all the faulty works done. He had it coming when I inquired him to redo the total work. But surprisingly Mohamed Jesow demanded to be repaid. This can’t be fair at all for the reason that he was completely remunerated for the same work, and though it wasn’t accepted by the CRA he’s requesting for new check. Evidently it is a swindle. As I repeated the particulars he lost temper. At a point he was trying to threaten me. Thereafter, I got out of his workplace.

This is a complete cheat and can’t be compensated by any mean. Eventually I went to another accountant, and got my work done there. So I twice paid for a particular work. Mohamed Jesow and his agency are legally responsible for this. Don't put your footprints in this fraud's office to avoid being scammed.   

No comments:

Post a Comment