I got ripped off by Mohamed Jesow

Company name: Jesow Accounting & Income Tax   

 Old address:

Mohamed Ali Jesow, BSC., MSA                                  

Address: 1665 Bloor St W,

Toronto ON, M6P 1A6

Phone: +1 416-588-8774 

Fax: (416) 840-1026

Email: majesow@gmail.com


New address: 

BSMT-2192 DUNDAS ST WEST (NEW LOCATION), Parkside Dr, Toronto, ON M6R1X3
(416) 588-8774

Before I share my experience with Mohamed Jesow and his firm I’d like to let you learn a little about me. I’m a busy entrepreneur with two kids and an in house wife. For the reason that my wife doesn’t work, I’m the single earner in my family. Following my work, all my time is fixed for my children. That's the original motive why I procured the service of an accountant for my tax work. More prominently, my company is a increasing one so there are a lot of tricky dealings that are to be completed and recorded appropriately. For this motive as well I had to get an accountant. When I had done an internet hunt Mohamed Jesow's Jesow Accounting appeared with a saying that it has many days of accounting experience. All those sayings were not anything but fake. I had not anything to do at the moment when I realized that.

The CRA or Canada Revenue Agency don't permit any laxity when it arrives to tax work. A slim information hole can cost you loss of the authenticity of yearly income tax statement. All works have got to be done within the regulation of the CRA. Mohamed gave me his word that all my tax work would be done in the shortest time achievable with accurate care. So I don’t require to be tensed as the work is currently upon him. I didn't disbelief his words. Nowadays roughly all of my dealings are made using a credit card. I was surprised to hear that he will  only accept hard Money! I should have sensed why he only calls for cash rather than credit card but I couldn’t. In any case, I went onward and the payment had been completed.

Though I was informed that the tax work would be done in the soonest time viable, it took a while. I was not troubled at all, because it really is alright as long as I know how to put forward my paperwork by the deadline. Mohamed was salaried rest of the cost in accordance to our treaty. This time too he took cash only. After a week of submitting my tax work a CRA official rang me to inform that my paperwork was not done properly. In single sentence, my income tax work is not acceptable that's what he said. The submission will be successful only if the whole work is fixed and submitted for a second time. From my side, I didn't miss anything that were required for the work; therefore, it must have been Mohamed Jesow who was liable for faulty work. And whoever does your income tax CRA straightforwardly contacts the tax payer.  

The next thing I did was I went to Jesow Accounting office and inquired for an clarification from the proprietor, Mohamed Jesow. I've had him up to date of the problems. He had no room for being surprised when I asked him for corrected work. Incredibly, Mohamed asked me to pay yet again for the entire work. This can’t be reasonable at all because he was totally remunerated for the similar work, and although it wasn’t accepted by the CRA he’s requesting for new check. This is unethical and swindle. As I repeated the details he lost temper. He was talking to me like he was threatening me. Thereafter, I got out of his bureau.

This form of rip off is not tolerable by any mean. Ultimately I went to a different accountant, and have my work finished there. That means I had to give more than once for the same work. Mohamed Jesow and his firm are liable for this. Do not put your footsteps in this fraud's office to avoid being scammed.   

No comments:

Post a Comment