Company name: Jesow Accounting & Income Tax
Old address:
Mohamed Ali Jesow, BSC., MSA
Address: 1665 Bloor St W,
Toronto ON, M6P 1A6
Phone: +1 416-588-8774
Fax: (416) 840-1026
Email: majesow@gmail.com
New address:
BSMT-2192 DUNDAS ST WEST (NEW LOCATION), Parkside Dr, Toronto, ON M6R1X3
(416) 588-8774
Before I share my experience with Mohamed Jesow and his organization I’d like to let you know a little regarding me. I’m a busy entrepreneur with 2 kids and an in house spouse. My partner is a housewife, thus I'm the lone working person in family. Following my work, all my time is allotted for my little ones. Thus I had to go to an accountant who can get my tax works carried out. More prominently, my business is a increasing one so there are a lot of tricky dealings that are to be completed and recorded appropriately. This is the other basis I looked-for an proficient accountant with enough come into contact with. When I had carried out an web exploration Mohamed Jesow's Jesow Accounting appeared with a saying that it has scores of years of accounting experience. Nonetheless, all this information is not anything near to the realism. But when I’ve had this insight it was too late to turn around what happened.
You know Canada Revenue Agency is firm in the case of income tax information submission. A slight information breach could cost you loss of the validity of yearly income tax information. In addition the paperwork is to be completed following directive and with accordance to CRA rules. Mohamed gave me his word that all my tax work would be done in the shortest time achievable with appropriate care. Thus, I need not be worried regarding the quality of the work. I believed him and approached to compensate. Majority of my transactions are presently completed through credit card. I was astonished to hear that he does only accept hard Money! I should have sensed why he only demands cash rather than credit card nonetheless I couldn’t. At any rate, I compensated him in cash.
Although the work was expected to be completed rapidly it took a long time. Yet I didn’t care because it’s alright since I was competent to file my tax details by the deadline. Mohamed was compensated rest of the cost according to our treaty. This time too he took cash only. After a week of submitting my tax work a CRA official rang me to inform that my paperwork was not completed suitably. My tax report is invalid--this was the summation of our half an hr conversation. If the papers are prepared for a second time with legitimate information following CRA regulation I would accomplish the pass. I had supplied all the needed information and documents to my accountant, Mohamed Jesow, hence it was obviously his work that led me to this case. And whoever does your income tax CRA directly contacts the tax payer.
After that I paid a private visit to Mohamed Visit and inquired what is mistaken. He was informed about all the faulty works done. He had no space for being astounded when I inquired him for corrected work. But surprisingly Mohamed Jesow demanded to be repaid. It is not rational from any side as it was not a fresh work and the CRA rejected to receive the similar work. Obviously it is a swindle. As I kept mentioning these specifics he became disgusting to me. At a stage he was trying to threaten me. Thereafter, I got out of his bureau.
This is a complete swindle and can’t be compensated by any mean. In the end I went to another accountant, and have my work done there. That means I had to recompense more than once for the same work. Jesow Accounting and Mohamed himself cost me a sizable number. Don't put your footprints in this fraud's office to avoid being scammed.

Avoid this guy at all times, mohamed jesow is a scammer !!!
ReplyDeleteBe very careful and don't deal with Mohammad just as he is a big-time scammer it will just take your money and run away he did that to me
ReplyDeleteI wondered what about the people who have not got a trace of this blog. Surely they are gonna be scammed without even being warned. So I request all the visitors, contributors of this blog to share the URL. Let it not happen again; enough is enough.
ReplyDelete