Company name: Jesow Accounting & Income Tax
Old address:
Mohamed Ali Jesow, BSC., MSA
Address: 1665 Bloor St W,
Toronto ON, M6P 1A6
Phone: +1 416-588-8774
Fax: (416) 840-1026
Email: majesow@gmail.com
New address:
BSMT-2192 DUNDAS ST WEST (NEW LOCATION), Parkside Dr, Toronto, ON M6R1X3
(416) 588-8774
It could be better for the readers to learn a little about me beforehand I get started. I'm a married person who has 2 offspring. For the reason that my wife doesn’t work, I’m the only earner in my family. I spend rest of the day with my little ones after work. That's the initial motive why I procured the service of an accountant for my income tax work. More notably, my business is a escalating one so there are a lot of tricky transactions that are to be accomplished and recorded accurately. For this cause too I had to attain an accountant. As per as thinking I Googled for an accountant next to house and found the Jesow Accounting, which is run by Mohamed Jesow, who claimed to have several years of practice in doing tax work for clients in Canada. All those sayings were nothing but fake. I had not anything to do at the moment when I realized that.
You know Canada Revenue Agency is rigorous in the case of income tax information submission. Your income tax work would lose its legitimacy right at the moment any kind of wrongdoing is found. In addition the paperwork is to be done following directive and with accordance to CRA rules. Mohamed gave me his word that all my tax work would be completed in the shortest time viable with appropriate care. Thus, I need not be fret about the quality of the work. I didn't uncertainty his words. At the present time more or less all of my transactions are completed using a credit card. No awe when I got puzzled to hear his demand of cash only. I should have sensed why he only needs cash rather than credit card nevertheless I couldn’t. At any rate, I compensated him in cash.
Although the work was anticipated to be done abruptly it took a long time. However I didn’t mind for the reason that it’s alright as I was capable to file my tax statement by the deadline. In completion of the official procedure I remunerated the rest of the repayments. The last of the payments were made in cash as well. After a few days of submitting my income tax work a CRA official rang me to inform that my paperwork was not completed suitably. In one sentence, my income tax work is not acceptable that's what he said. The submission will be successful only if the whole work is fixed and submitted once more. From my part, I didn't let pass anything that were required for the work; thus, it must have been Mohamed Jesow who was legally responsible for faulty work. In addition, you will be contacted in the first place for your tax work, not your lawyer or accountant; because you are the taxpayer.
The next thing I did was I went to Jesow Accounting office and requested for an vindication from the owner, Mohamed Jesow. He was informed regarding all the faulty works done. He had it coming when I inquired him to redo the complete work. Incredibly, Mohamed asked me to pay once more for the total work. It is not logical from any side as it was not a fresh work and the CRA refused to receive the similar work. This is wrong and dodge. As I set aside mentioning these facts he became disgusting to me. At a point he was trying to intimidate me. Thereafter, I got out of his workplace.
This is a complete swindle and can’t be remunerated by any mean. Sooner or later I went to another accountant, and got my work finished there. That means I had to give more than once for the same work. Mohamed Jesow and his company are accountable for this. Stay away from this crook if you don’t wish to lose your cash.

No comments:
Post a Comment