Company name: Jesow Accounting & Income Tax
Old address:
Mohamed Ali Jesow, BSC., MSA
Address: 1665 Bloor St W,
Toronto ON, M6P 1A6
Phone: +1 416-588-8774
Fax: (416) 840-1026
Email: majesow@gmail.com
New address:
BSMT-2192 DUNDAS ST WEST (NEW LOCATION), Parkside Dr, Toronto, ON M6R1X3
(416) 588-8774
The CRA or Canada Revenue Agency do not permit any laxity when it comes to tax work. A slight information hole could cost you loss of the validity of yearly income tax information. All works have to be completed within the directive of the CRA. I was assured again and again by Mohamed that there would not be any lacking in the work. Thus, I need not be fret regarding the quality of the work. I didn't uncertainty his words. Nowadays approximately all of my transactions are done using a credit card. No awe when I got confused to hear his request of cash only. I should have sensed why he only needs cash rather than credit card yet I couldn’t. At any rate, I paid him in cash.
Although I was informed that the tax work would be done in the soonest time possible, it took a while. I was not bothered at all, since it is alright as long as I know how to submit my paperwork by the deadline. Mohamed was compensated rest of the price in respect to our contract. This time too he took cash only. Few days later of submission a CRA officer rang me and informed me that some information in my documents is hazy and some credentials appeared to be faked. In single sentence, my tax work is not satisfactory that's what he said. The submission will be successful only if the entire work is fixed and submitted yet again. I had supplied all the needed information and papers to my accountant, Mohamed Jesow, hence it was apparently his work that led me to this instance. Additionally, you will be contacted in the first place for your tax work, not your lawyer or accountant; because you are the taxpayer.
The next thing I did was I went to Jesow Accounting office and asked for an vindication from the proprietor, Mohamed Jesow. He was informed regarding all the faulty works done. He had no scope for being dazed when I inquired him for corrected work. But surprisingly Mohamed Jesow demanded to be repaid. This can’t be fair at all for the reason that he was fully paid for the similar work, and while it wasn’t accepted by the CRA he’s requesting for new check. Obviously it is a swindle. As I kept mentioning these particulars he became impolite to me. He was talking to me like he was threatening me. Thereafter, I got out of his office.
This type of rip off is not tolerable by any mean. Lastly I had to get my tax work redone by a new accountant. So I double compensated for a single work. Mohamed Jesow and his company are accountable for this. Do not put your footsteps in this fraud's office to avoid being scammed.

No comments:
Post a Comment