Mohamed Jesow is a scammer

Company name: Jesow Accounting & Income Tax   

 Old address:

Mohamed Ali Jesow, BSC., MSA                                  

Address: 1665 Bloor St W,

Toronto ON, M6P 1A6

Phone: +1 416-588-8774 

Fax: (416) 840-1026

Email: majesow@gmail.com


New address: 

BSMT-2192 DUNDAS ST WEST (NEW LOCATION), Parkside Dr, Toronto, ON M6R1X3
(416) 588-8774

It might be better for the readers to learn a little about me beforehand I get started. I'm a married person who has 2  kids. Because my wife doesn’t work, I’m the only earner in my family. After my work, all my time is allotted for my children. That's the initial motive why I took the service of an accountant for my income tax work. More notably, my company is a increasing one so there are a lot of tricky transactions that are to be carried out and recorded accurately. This is the other source I required an proficient accountant with enough feel. As per as thinking I Googled for an accountant near house and found the Jesow Accounting, which is operated by Mohamed Jesow, who claimed to have numerous years of practice in doing tax work for shoppers in Canada. But, all this information is not anything close to to the truth. I had not anything to do at the second when I realized that.

You know Canada Revenue Agency is stern in the case of income tax information submission. Your income tax work would lose its validity exactly at the moment any kind of irregularity is found. In addition the formalities is to be carried out following rule and with accordance to CRA policy. Mohamed gave me his word that all my tax work would be completed in the shortest time feasible with right care. So I don’t have to to be tensed as the work is now upon him. I didn't skepticism his words. Bulk of my dealings are now completed through credit card. No awe when I got baffled to hear his claim of money only. I should have sensed why he only necessitates cash rather than credit card nonetheless I couldn’t. Nonetheless, I went ahead and the transaction had been made.

Although I was told that the tax work would be completed in the soonest time doable, it took a while. Nonetheless I didn’t mind for the reason that it’s alright seeing that I was capable to file my tax details by the deadline. Mohamed was salaried rest of the rate in accordance to our contract. The last of the payments were completed in cash as well. Few days later of submission a CRA representative rang me and informed me that some information in my documents is hazy and some papers appeared to be faked. In one sentence, my income tax work is not satisfactory that's what he said. The submission will be successful only if the entire work is fixed and submitted once more. From my side, I didn't fail to take anything that were required for the work; thus, it must have been Mohamed Jesow who was accountable for faulty work. In addition, you will be contacted in the first place for your tax work, not your attorney or accountant; because you are the taxpayer.  

The next thing I did was I went to Jesow Accounting office and requested for an vindication from the proprietor, Mohamed Jesow. He was informed regarding all the faulty works done. He had it coming when I inquired him to do again the total work. Incredibly, Mohamed asked me to pay once more for the full work. This can’t be fair at all for the reason that he was fully compensated for the similar work, and although it wasn’t accepted by the CRA he’s requesting for new check. Obviously it is a cheat. As I repeated the specifics he lost temper. He was chatting to me like he was threatening me. I left this dishonest person’s bureau thereafter.

This sort of rip off is not tolerable by any mean. To conclude I had to get my tax work redone by another accountant. That means I had to give more than once for the same work. Mohamed Jesow and his firm are responsible for this. Do not put your footsteps in this fraud's office to evade being scammed.   

No comments:

Post a Comment