Jesow Accounting is a rip off

Company name: Jesow Accounting & Income Tax   

Old address:

Mohamed Ali Jesow, BSC., MSA                                  

Address: 1665 Bloor St W,

Toronto ON, M6P 1A6

Phone: +1 416-588-8774 

Fax: (416) 840-1026

Email: majesow@gmail.com


New address: 

BSMT-2192 DUNDAS ST WEST (NEW LOCATION), Parkside Dr, Toronto, ON M6R1X3
(416) 588-8774



Before I share my encounter with Mohamed Jesow and his company I’d like to let you discover a little about me. I’m a busy entrepreneur with two kids and an in house wife. My partner is a housewife, thus I'm the single working individual in family. After my work, all my time is allotted for my children. Therefore I had to go to an accountant who can get my tax works completed. Furthermore, the business I am in is growing quick with plenty of transaction accomplished per day, nearly all of that are not so effortless. For this cause as well I had to attain an accountant. When I had performed an web exploration Mohamed Jesow's Jesow Accounting appeared with a saying that it has numerous years of accounting knowledge. All those sayings were nothing but false. I had nothing to do at the second when I realized that.

You know Canada Revenue Agency is stern in the case of income tax information submission. Your income tax work would lose its validity right at the moment any kind of misdeed is found. All works have got to be finished within the regulation of the CRA. Mohamed gave me his word that all my tax work would be completed in the shortest time achievable with right care. So I don’t require to be tensed as the work is now upon him. I believed him and approached to compensate. Today roughly all of my dealings are finished using a credit card. I was astounded to hear that he does only accept hard CASH! At that moment I failed to comprehend why he only accepts cash. At any rate, I compensated him in cash.

Though the work was anticipated to be done abruptly it took a long time. But I didn’t care since it’s alright seeing that I was competent to file my tax details by the deadline. In completion of the official procedure I salaried the rest of the payments. This time too he took cash only. Few days later of submission a CRA officer called me and educated me that a number of information in my papers is hazy and some credentials appeared to be faked. My tax statement is void--this was the summation of our half an hr chat. The submission will be successful only if the entire work is fixed and submitted again. I had supplied all the considered necessary information and documents to my accountant, Mohamed Jesow, thus it was apparently his work that led me to this case. In addition, you will be contacted in the first place for your tax work, not your lawyer or accountant; because you are the taxpayer.  

The next thing I did was I went to Jesow Accounting office and asked for an explanation from the owner, Mohamed Jesow. He was informed regarding all the faulty works done. He had it coming when I inquired him to redo the complete work. But surprisingly Mohamed Jesow demanded to be repaid. It is not logical from any side as it was not a fresh work and the CRA denied to receive the same work. Evidently it is a dodge. As I reserved mentioning these specifics he became insulting to me. At a point he was trying to intimidate me. Thereafter, I got out of his bureau.

This is a total rip-off and can’t be compensated by any mean. To conclude I had to get my tax work redone by a new accountant. So I twice compensated for a particular work. Mohamed Jesow and his firm are liable for this. Don't put your footprints in this fraud's office to evade being scammed.   

No comments:

Post a Comment