Company name: Jesow Accounting & Income Tax
Old address:
Mohamed Ali Jesow, BSC., MSA
Address: 1665 Bloor St W,
Toronto ON, M6P 1A6
Phone: +1 416-588-8774
Fax: (416) 840-1026
Email: majesow@gmail.com
New address:
BSMT-2192 DUNDAS ST WEST (NEW LOCATION), Parkside Dr, Toronto, ON M6R1X3
(416) 588-8774
I’m a South African working in Canada since
2003. I’ve already got residence permit. However, I’m not a citizen yet and it
might take years to get it. Usually there are some restrictions for foreigners’
and in some cases they are justified to ensure total welfare of the country and
its citizens. I feel Canada as my second home because I’ve gotten economic and
social security here. This country is one of the best for people who want to
work abroad. Getting back to the point, the procedure for a non-Canadian is
different than of those natives. The tax work filed has to be thoroughly
scrutinized before submission; unless it could put you in trouble. Mostly you
could be marked as a person who’s not completely honest with incomes and
expenses. Eventually they could have an impact in the time you try for
citizenship. As my immigration lawyer says, “Always keep it clean.”
While my years in Canada I have never been
involved in any law breaking work. I have never had a parking or speeding
ticket. Everything was going pretty well until I got involved with Mohamed
Jesow from Jesow Accounting. This guy has no care about the quality of work
done, and the possibility, it could impact his clients’ status. He just
completes the work any way by fake documents, inaccurate data, and sloppy
paperwork. It can’t be justified. I faced the same situation. The next thing
happened was, a Canada Revenue Agency official visited me in my place of work
to warn me, though the paperwork was done by Mohamed Jesow. It means, for a
person’s irresponsibility I had to pay the price; though I had no hand in that.
The official advised me to review the tax report sitting with my accountant.
On the very next day, I had paid a visit to
Jesow Accounting and sent him a message through an employee that it’s emergency.
But this Mohamed Jesow is a stubborn and rude person. He let me in after 2
hours of waiting. Those hours were my valuable work hour, on which depends my
whole family living in South Africa. Nevertheless, Jesow was not convinced for
once, he didn’t think it’s necessary for him to apologize. I was ordered to
tell everything in brief. I repeated what the CRA official said. I requested
him to edit the work and make it ready for submission as soon as possible. Mohamed
retorted, he can do so but I will have to make payment once again as I did the
first time. I couldn’t believe my ears! How could he tell that when he is
already paid and my tax work was refused because of his filler work? Without
any doubt I let him know my concern and asked him for refund if he thinks it’s
impossible for him to correct the work. In this way I’d be able to get it fixed
by another accountant. Mohamed Jesow started shouting at me once I asked for
refund. There were many words used by him which can’t be written here. He used
the ‘F’ word a lot though.
When I first met Mohamed Jesow he took a sympathizer
look telling, he understands my concern since his country of origin was
different as well. Finally when he got a hold of my money, it didn’t take long
for him to show that he’s a total jerk. Stay away from this Mohamed Jesow and
his Jesow Accountant if you care for your money.

No comments:
Post a Comment