Company name: Jesow Accounting & Income Tax
Old address:
Mohamed Ali Jesow, BSC., MSA
Address: 1665 Bloor St W,
Toronto ON, M6P 1A6
Phone: +1 416-588-8774
Fax: (416) 840-1026
Email: majesow@gmail.com
New address:
BSMT-2192 DUNDAS ST WEST (NEW LOCATION), Parkside Dr, Toronto, ON M6R1X3
(416) 588-8774
There’s a proverb that ‘morning shows the day’.
Some of us have to go through kind of an experience to learn the truth. I was
one of them. The first time Mohamed Jesow from Jesow Accounting refused to take
payment with credit card I could have been suspicious but I didn’t. This Jesow
guy took cash only so the payment couldn’t be traced easily. In this way he
keeps scamming people. I couldn’t find a proper place on the internet to share
my nightmare caused by Mohamed Jesow in order to make others aware before they
get scammed by this cheat.
Don’t be fooled by seeing Jesow accounting on
top of Google (if it still appears). There’s nothing to be astonished as soon
as you know how this rogues work. When you contact Jesow Accounting, ear
soothing words will be said; I don’t blame anyone who falls for those words.
This is how swindlers work. Mohamed Jesow would be telling you his expertise and
unique way of work when you are to submit income tax information. I work at a
service station thus my calculations and refund documents are harder than thinkable.
I had mentioned this fact to Mohamed Jesow and he said, “Not a problem at all. You’re
in good hands.” Yep, it was in his hands but only my money.
Had I done some more research before going to
Jesow Accounting I wouldn’t have seen my hard earned cash taken away. I couldn’t
do anything but regretting when Mohamed Jesow refused to undo his wrong
paperwork. He wouldn’t even give me my money back. On top of that, my personal
esteem was in the face of fire when Canada Revenue Agency called me directly
and asked for an explanation of submitting awful paperwork. No matter who does
tax work for you at the end of the day you would be the responsible party.
Therefore, it’s not only a question of your money but also of your respect. Whenever
you open the daily newspaper many news of tax fraud are seen on a daily basis.
Fortunately mine didn’t go that far but I was in mental agony for the days when
the issue was yet to be resolved.
Mohamed Jesow failed to reach anywhere near
the standard requirement for tax work set by the CRA. It’s a shame that he did unfinished
and faulty work and got away. I requested him over and over to recheck my tax work
and correct the errors. It was no good at all. A new income tax filing has to
be submitted claimed Jesow, thus, I would have to repay for the whole process.
If this is not a cheating tell me what is it? Such a person is harmful for
individuals as well as for the country in a greater aspect. Because of him law
obeying citizens fall into trouble and suffer afterwards. This could be a hit
on their moral boost. So I urge both the government and aware citizens to take
appropriate steps again Mohamed Jesow and his Jesow Accounting. Nothing could
make me happier than seeing no more peace loving citizens falling in this so
called accountant’s trap and squandering money.
No comments:
Post a Comment