Company name: Jesow Accounting & Income Tax
Old address:
Mohamed Ali Jesow, BSC., MSA
Address: 1665 Bloor St W,
Toronto ON, M6P 1A6
Phone: +1 416-588-8774
Fax: (416) 840-1026
Email: majesow@gmail.com
New address:
BSMT-2192 DUNDAS ST WEST (NEW LOCATION), Parkside Dr, Toronto, ON M6R1X3
(416) 588-8774
Before I share my encounter with Mohamed Jesow and his organization I’d like to let you find out a little about me. I’m a hard-working entrepreneur with two kids and an in home partner. My partner is a housewife, thus I'm the lone working person in family. I spend rest of the day with my kids after work. Thus I had to go to an accountant who can get my tax works carried out. Furthermore, the business I am into is mounting hasty with plenty of transaction accomplished per day, the majority of which are not so easy. For this motive also I had to attain an accountant. When I had performed an internet search Mohamed Jesow's Jesow Accounting appeared with a saying that it has numerous days of accounting expertise. All those sayings were nothing but false. Yet when I’ve had this understanding it was too overdue to reverse what occurred.
The CRA or Canada Revenue Agency do not permit any slackness when it arrives to tax work. Your income tax work would lose its legitimacy exactly at the moment any kind of wrongdoing is found. In addition the paperwork is to be carried out following regulation and with accordance to CRA policy. I was guaranteed again and again by Mohamed that there wouldn't be any lacking in the work. So I don’t require to be tensed as the work is now upon him. I didn't doubt his words. Majority of my dealings are currently made through credit card. I was speechless to hear that he does only accept hard Money! I should have sensed why he only necessitates cash rather than credit card nevertheless I couldn’t. In any case, I went onward and the payment had been completed.
Although the work was estimated to be done immediately it took a long time. I was not upset at all, for the reason that it really is alright as long as I know how to put forward my paperwork by the deadline. Mohamed was compensated rest of the price according to our agreement. The last of the payments were made in cash as well. Few days later of submission a CRA officer rang me and informed me that a number of information in my papers is vague and some documents appeared to be faked. My tax statement is void--this was the summation of our half an hr talk. The submission will be successful only if the whole work is fixed and submitted again. I had supplied all the needed information and documents to my accountant, Mohamed Jesow, so it was obviously his work that led me to this case. Additionally, you will be contacted in the first place for your tax work, not your lawyer or accountant; since you are the taxpayer.
The next thing I did was I went to Jesow Accounting office and asked for an clarification from the proprietor, Mohamed Jesow. He was informed regarding all the faulty works done. He had no scope for being speechless when I inquired him for corrected work. But surprisingly Mohamed Jesow demanded to be repaid. It is not logical from any side as it was not a fresh work and the CRA rejected to receive the same work. This is wrong and swindle. As I repeated the details he lost temper. He was talking to me like he was threatening me. I left this dishonest person’s office thereafter.
This sort of rip off is not tolerable by any mean. In the end I went to another accountant, and got my work completed there. So I double remunerated for a lone work. Jesow Accounting and Mohamed himself cost me a generous figure. Don't put your footsteps in this fraud's office to evade being scammed.
The next thing I did was I went to Jesow Accounting office and asked for an clarification from the proprietor, Mohamed Jesow. He was informed regarding all the faulty works done. He had no scope for being speechless when I inquired him for corrected work. But surprisingly Mohamed Jesow demanded to be repaid. It is not logical from any side as it was not a fresh work and the CRA rejected to receive the same work. This is wrong and swindle. As I repeated the details he lost temper. He was talking to me like he was threatening me. I left this dishonest person’s office thereafter.
This sort of rip off is not tolerable by any mean. In the end I went to another accountant, and got my work completed there. So I double remunerated for a lone work. Jesow Accounting and Mohamed himself cost me a generous figure. Don't put your footsteps in this fraud's office to evade being scammed.

No comments:
Post a Comment