Company name: Jesow Accounting & Income Tax
Old address:
Mohamed Ali Jesow, BSC., MSA
Address: 1665 Bloor St W,
Toronto ON, M6P 1A6
Phone: +1 416-588-8774
Fax: (416) 840-1026
Email: majesow@gmail.com
New address:
BSMT-2192 DUNDAS ST WEST (NEW LOCATION), Parkside Dr, Toronto, ON M6R1X3
(416) 588-8774
Before I share my encounter with Mohamed Jesow and his firm I’d like to let you learn a little regarding me. I'm a married person who has 2 offspring. My partner is a housewife, thus I'm the only working individual in family. After my work, all my time is allotted for my children. That's the primary motive why I procured the service of an accountant for my tax work. Additionally, the firm I am in is mounting rapid with a lot of deal accomplished per day, most of which are not so effortless. For this basis also I had to attain an accountant. When I had done an world-wide-web hunt Mohamed Jesow's Jesow Accounting appeared with a saying that it has numerous days of accounting practice. Nevertheless, all this information is nothing close to to the truth. But when I’ve had this insight it was too delayed to overturn what happened.
The CRA or Canada Revenue Agency don't permit any laxity when it arrives to tax work. Your income tax work would lose its authenticity right at the moment any sort of wrongdoing is found. In addition the formalities is to be carried out following directive and with accordance to CRA policy. Mohamed gave me his word that all my tax work would be done in the shortest time possible with right care. Thus, I require not be worried regarding the quality of the work. I didn't disbelief his words. Nowadays almost all of my transactions are done using a credit card. No awe when I got confused to hear his demand of money only. I should have sensed why he only calls for cash rather than credit card nevertheless I couldn’t. At any rate, I compensated him in cash.
Even though the work was estimated to be finished unexpectedly it took a long time. However I didn’t care since it’s alright seeing that I was able to file my tax details by the deadline. Mohamed was salaried rest of the fee in accordance to our bond. The last of the payments were completed in cash as well. After a week of submitting my tax work a CRA official called me to tell that my paperwork was not done correctly. In one sentence, my tax work is not acceptable that's what he said. The submission will be successful only if the whole work is fixed and submitted yet again. From my side, I did not let pass anything that were required for the work; therefore, it must have been Mohamed Jesow who was liable for faulty work. And whoever does your income tax CRA directly contacts the tax payer.
After that I paid a private visit to Mohamed Visit and asked what's wrong. I've had him informed of the problems. He had it coming when I inquired him to do again the full work. But surprisingly Mohamed Jesow demanded to be repaid. This can’t be fair at all for the reason that he was wholly remunerated for the same work, and though it wasn’t accepted by the CRA he’s requesting for new check. Obviously it is a dodge. As I set aside mentioning these facts he became impolite to me. At a stage he was trying to intimidate me. I left this dishonest person’s workplace thereafter.
This is a complete rip-off and can’t be remunerated by any mean. Eventually I went to a different accountant, and have my work completed there. So I twice remunerated for a sole work. Jesow Accounting and Mohamed himself cost me a handsome amount. Stay away from this crook if you don’t like to lose your cash.

No comments:
Post a Comment