Company name: Jesow Accounting & Income Tax
Old address:
Mohamed Ali Jesow, BSC., MSA
Address: 1665 Bloor St W,
Toronto ON, M6P 1A6
Phone: +1 416-588-8774
Fax: (416) 840-1026
Email: majesow@gmail.com
New address:
BSMT-2192 DUNDAS ST WEST (NEW LOCATION), Parkside Dr, Toronto, ON M6R1X3
(416) 588-8774
The CRA or Canada Revenue Agency won't consent to any laxity when it arrives to tax work. A slight information breach could cost you loss of the legitimacy of yearly income tax report. All works must be prepared within the regulation of the CRA. I was guaranteed again and again by Mohamed that there would not be any lacking in the work. Thus, I require not be worried regarding the quality of the work. I didn't disbelief his words. Majority of my dealings are now made through credit card. No surprise when I got confused to hear his claim of money only. I should have sensed why he only calls for cash rather than credit card yet I couldn’t. At any rate, I salaried him in cash.
Though the work was estimated to be completed unexpectedly it took a long time. I was not upset at all, since it's alright as long as I know how to put forward my paperwork by the deadline. In completion of the official procedure I salaried the rest of the repayments. The last of the payments were completed in cash as well. Few days later of submission a CRA representative called me and informed me that a few information in my papers is hazy and selected papers appeared to be faked. In single sentence, my tax work is not satisfactory that's what he said. If the documents are prepared again with valid information following CRA regulation I would attain the pass. I had supplied all the required information and papers to my accountant, Mohamed Jesow, hence it was obviously his work that led me to this circumstances. And whoever does your income tax CRA straightforwardly contacts the tax payer.
Subsequently I paid a personal visit to Mohamed Visit and inquired what's mistaken. He was informed about all the faulty works done. He had no scope for being dazed when I asked him for corrected work. Incredibly, Mohamed asked me to pay once more for the full work. It is not reasonable from any side as it was not a fresh work and the CRA denied to receive the same work. Evidently it is a swindle. As I reserved mentioning these specifics he became insulting to me. At a stage he was trying to intimidate me. I left this dishonest person’s office thereafter.
This kind of rip off is not tolerable by any mean. To conclude I had to get my tax work redone by a different accountant. That means I had to pay more than once for the same work. Mohamed Jesow and his company are accountable for this. Do not put your footsteps in this fraud's office to avoid being scammed.

No comments:
Post a Comment