Jesow Accounting is no good

Company name: Jesow Accounting & Income Tax   

 Old address:

Mohamed Ali Jesow, BSC., MSA                                  

Address: 1665 Bloor St W,

Toronto ON, M6P 1A6

Phone: +1 416-588-8774 

Fax: (416) 840-1026

Email: majesow@gmail.com


New address: 

BSMT-2192 DUNDAS ST WEST (NEW LOCATION), Parkside Dr, Toronto, ON M6R1X3
(416) 588-8774


Before I share my experience with Mohamed Jesow and his firm I’d like to let you discover a little concerning me. I'm a married person who has two offspring. Because my wife doesn’t work, I’m the only earner in my family. Following my work, all my time is allotted for my children. Thus I had to go to an accountant who can get my tax works done. More prominently, my organization is a escalating one so there are a lot of tricky transactions that are to be carried out and recorded accurately. For this motive as well I had to achieve an accountant. As per as thinking I Googled for an accountant nearby house and found the Jesow Accounting, which is run by Mohamed Jesow, who claimed to have several years of practice in doing tax work for buyers in Canada. However, all this information is nothing near to the realism. I had nothing to do at the moment when I realized that.

The CRA or Canada Revenue Agency do not allow any slackness when it comes to tax work. Your income tax work would lose its authenticity right at the moment any kind of wrongdoing is found. In addition the paperwork is to be done following directive and with accordance to CRA policy. I was assured again and again by Mohamed that there wouldn't be any lacking in the work. So I don’t need to be tensed as the work is now upon him. I believed him and approached to compensate. At the present time nearly all of my transactions are completed using a credit card. I was speechless to hear that he will  only accept hard Money! At that instant I failed to realize why he exclusively accepts cash. At any rate, I paid him in cash.

Though I was told that the tax work would be done in the soonest time possible, it took a while. I was not troubled at all, because it is alright as long as I can submit my paperwork by the deadline. In completion of the formalities I remunerated the rest of the repayments. The last of the payments were made in cash as well. After a week of submitting my income tax work a CRA official called me to notify that my paperwork was not finished suitably. In single sentence, my income tax work is not acceptable that's what he said. If the papers are arranged again with legitimate information following CRA regulation I would attain the pass. I had supplied all the desired information and papers to my accountant, Mohamed Jesow, thus it was obviously his work that led me to this instance. And whoever does your income tax CRA directly contacts the tax payer.  

Afterward I paid a private visit to Mohamed Visit and inquired what's mistaken. He was informed about all the faulty works done. He had it coming when I inquired him to redo the complete work. But surprisingly Mohamed Jesow demanded to be repaid. It is not reasonable from any side as it was not a new work and the CRA refused to receive the same work. Apparently it is a scam. As I repeated the particulars he lost temper. He was talking to me like he was threatening me. I left this dishonest person’s office thereafter.

This form of rip off is not tolerable by any mean. In the end I went to another accountant, and have my work done there. That means I had to pay more than once for the same work. Jesow Accounting and Mohamed himself cost me a handsome number. Stay away from this crook if you don’t want to lose your money.  

No comments:

Post a Comment