Company name: Jesow Accounting & Income Tax
Old address:
Mohamed Ali Jesow, BSC., MSA
Address: 1665 Bloor St W,
Toronto ON, M6P 1A6
Phone: +1 416-588-8774
Fax: (416) 840-1026
Email: majesow@gmail.com
New address:
BSMT-2192 DUNDAS ST WEST (NEW LOCATION), Parkside Dr, Toronto, ON M6R1X3
(416) 588-8774
It may possibly be better for the readers to learn a little about me before I get started. I’m a hard-working entrepreneur with two kids and an in house wife. Since my wife doesn’t work, I’m the sole earner in my family. After my work, all my time is fixed for my kids. That's the initial reason why I took the service of an accountant for my tax work. In addition, the firm I am into is rising fast with a lot of deal carried out per day, the majority of which are not so effortless. This is the further basis I looked-for an efficient accountant with enough feel. As per as thinking I Googled for an accountant near home and found the Jesow Accounting, which is run by Mohamed Jesow, who claimed to have more than a few years of experience in doing tax work for customers in Canada. All those sayings were nothing but fake. I had nothing to do at the moment when I realized that.
You know Canada Revenue Agency is stern in the case of income tax information submission. Your income tax work would lose its authenticity right at the moment any type of irregularity is found. All works should be completed within the directive of the CRA. Mohamed gave me his word that all my tax work would be prepared in the shortest time achievable with proper care. So I don’t need to be tensed as the work is currently upon him. I didn't doubt his words. These days more or less all of my dealings are completed using a credit card. No surprise when I got confused to hear his claim of cash only. At that moment I failed to realize why he only accepts cash. In any case, I went forward and the transaction had been completed.
Although the work was estimated to be finished rapidly it took a long time. Yet I didn’t mind because it’s alright as I was able to file my tax statement by the deadline. In completion of the formalities I remunerated the rest of the payments. The last of the payments were completed in cash as well. Few days later of submission a CRA officer called me and informed me that a few information in my documents is hazy and some credentials appeared to be faked. In one sentence, my income tax work is not satisfactory that's what he said. The submission will be successful only if the whole work is fixed and submitted for a second time. I had supplied all the required information and documents to my accountant, Mohamed Jesow, hence it was obviously his work that led me to this circumstances. And whoever does your income tax CRA straightforwardly contacts the tax payer.
The next thing I did was I went to Jesow Accounting office and requested for an clarification from the proprietor, Mohamed Jesow. He was informed about all the faulty works done. He had it coming when I asked him to redo the complete work. But surprisingly Mohamed Jesow demanded to be repaid. This can’t be fair at all for the reason that he was fully remunerated for the similar work, and although it wasn’t accepted by the CRA he’s asking for new check. Evidently it is a rip-off. As I reserved mentioning these facts he became disgusting to me. He was talking to me like he was threatening me. Thereafter, I got out of his bureau.
This form of rip off is not tolerable by any mean. Lastly I had to get my tax work redone by another accountant. That means I had to pay more than once for the same work. Jesow Accounting and Mohamed himself cost me a handsome figure. Stay away from this crook if you don’t desire to lose your cash.

No comments:
Post a Comment