Company name: Jesow Accounting & Income Tax
Old address:
Mohamed Ali Jesow, BSC., MSA
Address: 1665 Bloor St W,
Toronto ON, M6P 1A6
Phone: +1 416-588-8774
Fax: (416) 840-1026
Email: majesow@gmail.com
New address:
BSMT-2192 DUNDAS ST WEST (NEW LOCATION), Parkside Dr, Toronto, ON M6R1X3
(416) 588-8774
I
appointed Mohamed Jesow to get my paperwork done, but he did so sloppy work
which caused me great trouble. I requested him again and again to make sure the
work must be neat and correct. Based upon his verbal assurance I paid him in
full before the job was started. As per as his request I even paid him in cash.
If I had used credit card instead, I might have a chance to recover my money.
It would keep a track of payment as well. I would have been able to indict him
in this way. My bad, I have not had any of this thinking come to my head
then.
Mohamed
Jesow used fake papers in order to get my tax work done in an easy and non time
consuming way. He had no intention to do the right work, and I am not so sure
whether he has the qualification to do tax work in a huge and developed country
like Canada. With his sloppy work, he is just creating more and more jeopardy
for his client, thereafter, pushing them to unnecessary mental stress.
It’s
not unusual for people to become anxious while submitting tax paper. And this
is the time when people like Mohamed Jesow strike. They would make you or at
least try to believe in their reputation. These crooks know how to make fool
out of innocents. Hence, there is no other way rather than being cautious from
before. As soon as you pay Mohamed Jesow you won’t see that money again. It
would be justified if he had done the work properly. To see your tax work
approved by Canada Revenue Agency is a far dream when you are dealing with a
cheater like Mohamed Jesow. Once you find the work uncompleted, you must
contact him and try to have him reworked. Believe me you are fantasizing! He
will only be working on it only if you pay him again. I have had this exact
experience. When I insisted it would be illegitimate to pay him again, he gave
me a piece of his mind. He was so rude; he forced me to leave his office.
Dealing
with a person like Mohamed Jesow means you are putting both your money and
respect at stake. This person should be investigated and punished for all the
scams he did.

I had the same problem with mohamed jesow, don't trust this guy at all to do your taxes he is a scam, everyone should report him to revenue Canada because he is a total fraud
ReplyDeleteI don't understand how he managed to stay out of the CRA's radar for a long time. Unless he gets indicted, he would keep scamming people.
ReplyDeleteI am surprised the canadian revenue agency doesn't care and haven't done anything to this guy yet, shame on them
ReplyDeleteCRA shouldn't remain deaf to these complaints. They shall initiate immediate investigation and take proper action afterwards. An example must be set to prevent this kind of crime in the future.
DeleteDON'T TRUST MOHAMED JESOW, I WAS ALSO SCAMMED BY THIS GUY, HE TOOK MY MONEY AND RUN AWAY, STAY AWAY FROM HIM, THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF OTHER TAX ACCOUNTANTS OUT THERE.
ReplyDelete