I was scammed by Mohamed Jesow

Company name: Jesow Accounting & Income Tax   

 Old address:

Mohamed Ali Jesow, BSC., MSA                                  

Address: 1665 Bloor St W,

Toronto ON, M6P 1A6

Phone: +1 416-588-8774 

Fax: (416) 840-1026

Email: majesow@gmail.com


New address: 

BSMT-2192 DUNDAS ST WEST (NEW LOCATION), Parkside Dr, Toronto, ON M6R1X3
(416) 588-8774



Before I share my experience with Mohamed Jesow and his organization I’d like to let you find out a little about me. I’m a busy entrepreneur with 2  children and an in house spouse. Since my wife doesn’t work, I’m the only earner in my family. I spend rest of the day with my children after work. That's the first reason why I procured the service of an accountant for my tax work. More prominently, my company is a mounting one so there are a lot of tricky dealings that are to be carried out and recorded accurately. For this motive also I had to accomplish an accountant. As per as thinking I Googled for an accountant close to home and found the Jesow Accounting, which is run by Mohamed Jesow, who claimed to have several years of expertise in doing tax work for customers in Canada. Yet, all this information is nothing close to to the realism. Nonetheless when I’ve had this insight it was too overdue to reverse what happened.

You know Canada Revenue Agency is firm in the case of income tax information submission. A small information gap could cost you loss of the genuineness of yearly income tax statement. All works have got to be completed within the rule of the CRA. I was assured again and again by Mohamed that there wouldn't be any lacking in the work. So I don’t require to be tensed as the work is currently upon him. I believed him and approached to pay. At the present time almost all of my dealings are finished using a credit card. No surprise when I got baffled to hear his claim of money only. At that instant I failed to realize why he exclusively accepts cash. In any case, I went ahead and the payment had been completed.

Although the work was anticipated to be completed suddenly it took a long time. I was not troubled at all, because it is alright as long as I can put forward my paperwork by the deadline. In completion of the official procedure I remunerated the rest of the payments. This time too he took cash only. Few days later of submission a CRA representative rang me and educated me that some information in my papers is confusing and some documents appeared to be faked. In single sentence, my income tax work is not acceptable that's what he said. If the documents are arranged once more with valid information following CRA regulation I would get the pass. I had supplied all the required information and papers to my accountant, Mohamed Jesow, hence it was apparently his work that led me to this instance. Furthermore, you will be contacted in the first place for your tax work, not your lawyer or accountant; for the reason that you are the taxpayer.  

Subsequently I paid a individual visit to Mohamed Visit and inquired what's mistaken. I've had him up to date of the problems. He had it coming when I inquired him to redo the entire work. Incredibly, Mohamed asked me to pay again for the total work. It is not rational from any side as it was not a fresh work and the CRA rejected to receive the similar work. Obviously it is a cheat. As I repeated the details he lost temper. He was talking to me like he was threatening me. I left this dishonest person’s workplace thereafter.

This form of rip off is not tolerable by any mean. Finally I had to get my tax work redone by a different accountant. That means I had to recompense more than once for the same work. Mohamed Jesow and his agency are legally responsible for this. Stay away from this crook if you don’t wish to lose your cash.   

5 comments:

  1. Don't trust mohamed, I made the biggest mistake when I chose to go with jesow accounting, I almost got into a lot of trouble with the CRA because of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes same here I also agree, this guy will ask you for cash so there is no trace, he will take your money and will not provide you any kind of receipt so there is no trace back to him

    ReplyDelete
  3. DON'T TRUST MOHAMED JESOW, I WAS ALSO SCAMMED BY THIS GUY, HE TOOK MY MONEY AND RUN AWAY, STAY AWAY FROM HIM, THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF OTHER TAX ACCOUNTANTS OUT THERE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This guy mohamed and jesow accounting is a full scam operation, don't do business with them

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had the same problem, I should have read this blog before I decided to do business with them

    ReplyDelete